- Friars Cliff Residents Association, hereafter referred to as FCRA, publishes material in several forms, including on the FCRA website friarscliffresidents.co.uk and in the FCRA magazine FORUM.
- All material is published in good faith on behalf of the authors and FCRA accepts no liability whatsoever for such published material.
SpecificallyFCRA does not accept liability for any dissatisfaction with work or the products of advertisers.
- The website and FORUM are newsletters and contain amongst published material, items, advertisements,
editorial, articles and letters from specific contributorswhich FCRA takes at face value and for which it accepts no liability whatsoever. All such items are the views and opinions of the author and not the adopted view of FCRA. FCRA will undertake not to publish (and to remove if notified) anything that is offensive against any protected characteristic.
- All participants at FCRA events should continually perform their own risk assessment, at their cost, for themselves and all their guests, including all family members, and by accepting to attend and/or stay agree to accept all liability for whatever risk to which they and their guests may become exposed.
- FCRA is a non political organisation working for what it believes to be the best interests of Friars Cliff residents as a whole and as such FCRA reserves the right to use the collective description “Friars Cliff” for whichever virtual or physical context it may choose.